The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Members Exchange: Buy / sell / trade
 Cars for sale
 World Challenge/SCCA former Audi TT Racer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2015 :  12:47:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This car is professionally built. Former World Challenge Grand Am and SCCA STU. Dry weight is 2,450 lbs. Full cage with jacking points.
Fire 3 nozzle suppression system. Race seats with 6 point harnesses. Dry brake fueling system with discriminator valve. Rear APR CF wing and Canards. CF hood with aerocatch pins. Front brake air scoops. 340 mm Audi racing front brakes with Stoptech rotors and yellow Pagid pads in all 4 corners. HEIM jointed front suspension sway bar links with H&R coils in the front and Koni 2812 racing shock in the rear. Fluidyne radiator 40% larger than stock with Forge FMIC and MOCAL 25 row oil cooler. Engine is fully built by Integrated Enginering with 550 cc Bosch injectors, GT28RS Turbo, Forge Diverter, Tuscan rifled rods with JE forged race pistons (Coated with Tuf-Skirt TM). Fluid dampner with interference crank gear and Kevlar timing belt. Engine is bored to 83 mm and the head is fully built port and polished as well with titanium inserts & Ferrea valves oversized 1 mm all around. Brand new ACT clutch with new aluminum flywheel housing. Quaife ATB helical limited slip front differential. AWD removed as it slows the car down at the track. This car is a very fast track car that will walk away in the straights from ZR1 corvettes easily and with the superb handling of a Miata. Includes a set of OZ ultraleggera with Hossier race tires. Including 24' enclosed trailer adapted to haul this car easily I am asking 30k.
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%202.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%201.jpg.html][/URL]

Friend don't let friends apex early

Z06TWT
just got my forum ID

3 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2015 :  00:08:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is the car located.....can you post some additional photos , interior, etc.

Twt
Go to Top of Page

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2015 :  16:10:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there. The car is located in the Chicagoland area.
I will take more pictures next Saturday morning. Right now is about 1 hour from my house.
I will post pictures for you. Interior is fully gutted (Roof, center IP, doors, rear).
Cluster is factory and manual switches for Fan1, Fan2, push to start button, Turbo coolant after run pump and defrost.
It has a kill switch.
Center Net and driver door window net.
Corbeau Large driver seat with Schroth harness and Momo Pasenger sear with 5 point harness. Both are adjustable front to back.
quote:
Originally posted by Z06TWT

Where is the car located.....can you post some additional photos , interior, etc.

Twt



Friend don't let friends apex early
Go to Top of Page

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  13:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More pictures here:
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6472.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6469.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6473.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6477.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6490.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6491.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6496.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6506.jpg.html][/URL]



quote:
Originally posted by u00art3

Hi there. The car is located in the Chicagoland area.
I will take more pictures next Saturday morning. Right now is about 1 hour from my house.
I will post pictures for you. Interior is fully gutted (Roof, center IP, doors, rear).
Cluster is factory and manual switches for Fan1, Fan2, push to start button, Turbo coolant after run pump and defrost.
It has a kill switch.
Center Net and driver door window net.
Corbeau Large driver seat with Schroth harness and Momo Pasenger sear with 5 point harness. Both are adjustable front to back.
quote:
Originally posted by Z06TWT

Where is the car located.....can you post some additional photos , interior, etc.

Twt



Friend don't let friends apex early



Friend don't let friends apex early
Go to Top of Page

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  13:33:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/IMG_6505.jpg.html][/URL]

quote:
Originally posted by u00art3

This car is professionally built. Former World Challenge Grand Am and SCCA STU. Dry weight is 2,450 lbs. Full cage with jacking points.
Fire 3 nozzle suppression system. Race seats with 6 point harnesses. Dry brake fueling system with discriminator valve. Rear APR CF wing and Canards. CF hood with aerocatch pins. Front brake air scoops. 340 mm Audi racing front brakes with Stoptech rotors and yellow Pagid pads in all 4 corners. HEIM jointed front suspension sway bar links with H&R coils in the front and Koni 2812 racing shock in the rear. Fluidyne radiator 40% larger than stock with Forge FMIC and MOCAL 25 row oil cooler. Engine is fully built by Integrated Enginering with 550 cc Bosch injectors, GT28RS Turbo, Forge Diverter, Tuscan rifled rods with JE forged race pistons (Coated with Tuf-Skirt TM). Fluid dampner with interference crank gear and Kevlar timing belt. Engine is bored to 83 mm and the head is fully built port and polished as well with titanium inserts & Ferrea valves oversized 1 mm all around. Brand new ACT clutch with new aluminum flywheel housing. Quaife ATB helical limited slip front differential. AWD removed as it slows the car down at the track. This car is a very fast track car that will walk away in the straights from ZR1 corvettes easily and with the superb handling of a Miata. Includes a set of OZ ultraleggera with Hossier race tires. Including 24' enclosed trailer adapted to haul this car easily I am asking 30k.
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%202.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%201.jpg.html][/URL]

Friend don't let friends apex early



Friend don't let friends apex early
Go to Top of Page

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2015 :  14:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by u00art3

This car is professionally built. Former World Challenge Grand Am and SCCA STU. Dry weight is 2,450 lbs. Full cage with jacking points.
Fire 3 nozzle suppression system. Race seats with 6 point harnesses. Dry brake fueling system with discriminator valve. Rear APR CF wing and Canards. CF hood with aerocatch pins. Front brake air scoops. 340 mm Audi racing front brakes with Stoptech rotors and yellow Pagid pads in all 4 corners. HEIM jointed front suspension sway bar links with H&R coils in the front and Koni 2812 racing shock in the rear. Fluidyne radiator 40% larger than stock with Forge FMIC and MOCAL 25 row oil cooler. Engine is fully built by Integrated Enginering with 550 cc Bosch injectors, GT28RS Turbo, Forge Diverter, Tuscan rifled rods with JE forged race pistons (Coated with Tuf-Skirt TM). Fluid dampner with interference crank gear and Kevlar timing belt. Engine is bored to 83 mm and the head is fully built port and polished as well with titanium inserts & Ferrea valves oversized 1 mm all around. Brand new ACT clutch with new aluminum flywheel housing. Quaife ATB helical limited slip front differential. AWD removed as it slows the car down at the track. This car is a very fast track car that will walk away in the straights from ZR1 corvettes easily and with the superb handling of a Miata. Includes a set of OZ ultraleggera with Hossier race tires. Including 24' enclosed trailer adapted to haul this car easily I am asking 30k.
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%202.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%201.jpg.html][/URL]

Friend don't let friends apex early



Friend don't let friends apex early
Go to Top of Page

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2015 :  14:23:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New price: 26,500.
quote:
Originally posted by u00art3

This car is professionally built. Former World Challenge Grand Am and SCCA STU. Dry weight is 2,450 lbs. Full cage with jacking points.
Fire 3 nozzle suppression system. Race seats with 6 point harnesses. Dry brake fueling system with discriminator valve. CF hood with aerocatch pins. Front brake air scoops. 340 mm Audi racing front brakes with Stoptech rotors and yellow Pagid pads in all 4 corners. HEIM jointed front suspension sway bar links with H&R coils in the front and Koni 2812 racing shock in the rear. Fluidyne radiator 40% larger than stock with Forge FMIC and MOCAL 25 row oil cooler. Engine is fully built by Integrated Enginering with 550 cc Bosch injectors, GT28RS Turbo, Forge Diverter, Tuscan rifled rods with JE forged race pistons (Coated with Tuf-Skirt TM). Fluid dampner with interference crank gear and Kevlar timing belt. Engine is bored to 83 mm and the head is fully built port and polished as well with titanium inserts & Ferrea valves oversized 1 mm all around. Brand new ACT clutch with new aluminum flywheel housing. Quaife ATB helical limited slip front differential. AWD removed as it slows the car down at the track. This car is a very fast track car that will walk away in the straights from ZR1 corvettes easily and with the superb handling of a Miata. Includes a set of 5 RPF-1 with Continental Series race tires.
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%202.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/vwapasionado/media/TT%20WC%201.jpg.html][/URL]

Friend don't let friends apex early



Friend don't let friends apex early
Go to Top of Page

u00art3
novice poster

9 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2015 :  07:58:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few updates.
New price $25k.
I added a wing extension which sets the wing 2.5" higher than before and the canards were adjusted accordingly. Down force is outstanding in the car now and yet there is little drag actually. Still running 10 degrees but since the 2D wing is higher now. I have not been able to upset the chassis at the race track. It sticks to the ground that good.
I removed the braille battery and installed a new factory battery instead. Since the battery is in the back the added weight is fine.
I also added a 150 Amps re-settable circuit breaker mounted next to the battery. Although the car has a main power switch in the A pillar (Wired to still provide power to the ECU, fans and turbo after run pump), this circuit breaker really kills battery power on the whole car and it is great for winter storage.
In addition to the 5 Enkei RPF1 with Continental series race tires, I have a full set of transport/rain tires. The wheels are Alzor from ECS tuning and the tires are all weather Duraibo Z rated that are actually quite good in the rain.
The engine is completely boxed underneath (Bottom and both sides) with full metal jacket panzer skidplate from Diesel Geek.
At last, StopTech ST40 355mm brakes have been installed. This is a great update for this car as it will free weight in the front axle while adding breaking power.

Friend don't let friends apex early

Edited by - u00art3 on 01/10/2016 17:20:09
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06