Car freight to COTA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

denis savoie
just got my forum ID

1 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2014 :  22:35:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any body in the Miami area will be interesting to ship there car to Austin ? i have a price from Reailable trucking for a close hauler for 6 cars for $15,000 so $2,500.00 per car , the car would have to be in Miami the Tuesday afternoon nov 11 , the truck will be at the track the Friday afternoon , and reload the car Sunday late afternoon for the trip back to Miami , any body interesting ?? or may be somebody gat a beter deal ??

mikey
novice poster

8 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  15:01:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe but I would want pickup and drop off near Tampa and can they handle a Pro Formula Mazda open wheel? Will they take a small rolling tool chest and minor spares pkg?

-mikey

Euroteck Racing
just got my forum ID

3 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2014 :  05:04:56  Show Profile  Visit Euroteck Racing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

We have already done this route from Florida to COTA for another DE provider. We are not the lowest price, because we are not your typical auto transport pick up and drop off. Although we are located in South Florida, we can pickup anywhere in the state at your home or business at your convince. All of our trucks and trailers are brand new and immaculate. We have a 3 car minimum to do the FL to COTA round trip. We have an brand new enclosed 3 car hauler. We stay at the track with you. We have a tent, fans, tables chairs and cater breakfast and lunch to you both days. You may bring spares, tools or wheels/tires as long as it will fit and be secured down properly. For the 2,700 mile round trip it is a flat rate $4,500 per car for 3 cars. We are ready to take reservations immediately. We had taken 3 cup cars there on our last trip and are ready to make the trip again.

Here is more info about our company.

http://www.chinmotorsports.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2247

www.etkms.com
Go to Top of Page

Euroteck Racing
just got my forum ID

3 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2014 :  19:38:16  Show Profile  Visit Euroteck Racing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys.

I wanted to present one more option, and that is open transport, same 3 car minimum as above, same service, but brings the cost down to $3,250 per car round trip.

Thanks!

www.etkms.com
Go to Top of Page

David Murry
just got my forum ID

1 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2014 :  15:25:30  Show Profile  Visit David Murry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"David Murry Performance" is providing transport from our shop in Braselton, GA next to Road Atlanta to COTA and back for the November 15-16 Chin event. We will provide transport, track support, and private coaching from David Murry. All is included for $3,900 per car. We have 3 2 spaces left. Please email David at david@davidmurry.com for a reservation.

Edited by - David Murry on 09/15/2014 20:48:00
Go to Top of Page

TripleD123
just got my forum ID

1 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2014 :  09:07:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got Sripathi Racing out of VA hauling two cars and we have room for 1 more car if anyone is interested. Sri is bringing 1 car from VA, picking another up in Atlanta for COTA and is also offering Track Support. I believe if a 3rd person joins us, the cost would be around $1,000 per person for hauling and track support. Let me know if interested.
David Doll
404-550-8131
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page