Track related...
 Track Talk
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

just got my forum ID

1 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  09:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First post. I thought I'd introduce myself. Aug 24-25th (Road Atlanta) will be my first event with Chin.

I'm very green to DE events, so bare with me :) I did do two days w/TrackDaze a couple years ago at VIR, so my feet are a little wet. Both figuratively and literally as it poured rain both days. That was in my e46 330i though, so this'll be my first in this car.

I'll be in a 2013 Blue 328i. Feel free to stop by and say hey. To other drivers in my group, sorry for being the "slow guy" :) I'll try to stay out of your way as best I can!

2013 BMW 330i M-Sport

The management
admin/chief tire changer

1012 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2013 :  12:06:07  Show Profile  Visit The management's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Matt, welcome to Chin. We look forward to seeing you at Road Atlanta. Be confident that we warmly welcome all enthusiasts... doesn't matter what experience, you'll be among like-minded track enthusiasts. Attentive drivers that care about their cars and their driving. Road Atlanta is an awesome track to drive, and Chin Motorsports is the #1 provider of track events there.

Drive Well, The management
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page