The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Track related...
 Car Preparation and equipment
 Markings required for novice drivers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gerbil Posted - 07/16/2014 : 00:44:29
I want to avoid the dreaded liquid chalk at the next track event. If I know my numbers and will be in the green/novice group, what markings do I need on the car? I noticed during the last event, they placed two yellow "X" on my rear window and wrote my number on the rear side windows. Can I place two yellow "X" using painter's tape in the same spots and vinyl numbers on each door? I know I need to wait for the number assignments to be sure. Last time it was difficult to remove the chalk from the window.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The management Posted - 07/28/2014 : 14:28:26
a driver can provide his own markings, of course. Guidance on displaying numbers is always provided in the "Event Briefing" message sent to all drivers before the event. The chalk is easy to remove if one soaks it first. Place a wet towel on the marking, and leave it there for a few minutes. Once the chalk gets hydrated, it wipes right off.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page