The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Track related...
 Track Talk
 Road Atlanta with NARRA 4/10-4/12

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NARRA Posted - 03/23/2015 : 13:56:28
Hello Chin Motorsports members!

The North American Road Racing Association will be at Road Atlanta April 10-12 and we will feature the US GT, US TimeTrial and US Prototype Championship racing series.

The Whelen US TimeTrial series is a great way to take the step from track days and driver education events into a timed competition. Drivers typically have 3 or 4 sessions per day to complete their best lap. Trophies are awarded at the end of each day. There are 4 classes based on horsepower to weight ratio and the rules allow for a wide variety of cars and preparation levels.

The US GT and USPC series are wheel to wheel racing where a fully prepared race car and competition license are required. There is usually a warm-up, qualifier, and a sprint race on Saturday and then again on Sunday.

Friday is an optional test day. The USGT and USTT cars will share the track and all sessions are for practice only.

If you are part of the Chin event at Road Atlanta and you have any questions concerning your eligibility to race with NARRA, just let us know.

More information, rules, and registration can all be found on our website www.narraonline.com.

Thanks!

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page