The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Track related...
 Track Talk
 Introduction

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Matt_Thomas Posted - 07/05/2013 : 09:52:48
First post. I thought I'd introduce myself. Aug 24-25th (Road Atlanta) will be my first event with Chin.

I'm very green to DE events, so bare with me :) I did do two days w/TrackDaze a couple years ago at VIR, so my feet are a little wet. Both figuratively and literally as it poured rain both days. That was in my e46 330i though, so this'll be my first in this car.

I'll be in a 2013 Blue 328i. Feel free to stop by and say hey. To other drivers in my group, sorry for being the "slow guy" :) I'll try to stay out of your way as best I can!

-Matt

Matt
2013 BMW 330i M-Sport
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The management Posted - 07/07/2013 : 12:06:07
Matt, welcome to Chin. We look forward to seeing you at Road Atlanta. Be confident that we warmly welcome all enthusiasts... doesn't matter what experience, you'll be among like-minded track enthusiasts. Attentive drivers that care about their cars and their driving. Road Atlanta is an awesome track to drive, and Chin Motorsports is the #1 provider of track events there.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page