The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Track related...
 Track Talk
 track insurance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmorrow Posted - 12/11/2012 : 12:47:50
Hey guys, Do you register with LOckton Affinity HPDE for track insurance for your events? I tried to sign up to add the SEbring event to my policy for coverage, but the event was not listed as an option. Thanks Gmorrow
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
davesnavy Posted - 05/11/2013 : 16:54:02
I've used Lockton for years. Chin has me so spoiled with all their track time that they are about the only group I run with.

I had an "off" in the rain at VIR about 4 years ago. Brought my car to Steve Bassen's shop on Sunday, called Lockton Monday, appraiser arrived Tuesday, and I had a check within 7 days. Couldn't ask for better service.

One caveat - they cannot offer single event coverage at Mid-Ohio because of the state's insurance regulations. If you go to the track often, you can save money by purchasing a multi-event policy. When you have one of those you can get coverage at Mid-Ohio. I believe the minimum for a multi-pack is 6 events, but that would include coverage for any event for which they provide coverage, not just Chin events, so it's a good deal.

I'm not affiliated with Lockton in any way - just a satisfied customer.

Dave Taylor

Mid-Ohio image by Sideline Sports Photography, LLC.

'88 325is S-50 conversion by Sports and Imports, Chesapeake, VA.

registering Posted - 05/10/2013 : 22:19:18
Yes, some folks here have made claims without any issues (I've used them, never made a claim). You can search this forum and find some previous discussions with details. Hope this helps!

2007 Silver Miata
RBH Posted - 05/09/2013 : 15:28:15
Has anyone used them?

Do it once. Do it right.
S260 Final Edition
registering Posted - 12/15/2012 : 19:55:25
Yup, Lockton's a good deal. They list the Jan 2013 Sebring event online now.

2007 Silver Miata
The management Posted - 12/11/2012 : 15:47:54
Chin Motorsports was one of the original providers listed with Lockton, we've been listed by them for years. They definitely will cover any of our events... it's possible that they're simply behind schedule posting the 2013 dates. Call for direct service.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page