The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 Promotional offers and discounts!
 FREE track time for a YEAR! 2015 Referral contest!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The management Posted - 07/03/2015 : 12:49:16
Have you ever dreamed of being able to get all the track time you can handle, at some of the best circuits in the world, without paying a single track fee?

Chin Motorsports announces: New Member Enrollment and Event registration Drive Contest, beginning now until September 21st, 2015.

The grand prize for the member who refers the most new members and event entries by 9/21/2015 – FREE TRACK DAYS FOR A YEAR! Complete, unrestricted access to the Chin Motorsports calendar, without having to pay a single track fee. As many as you and your car can handle, for an entire year! If you've got the endurance and freedom to do all, the full retail value to attend every single date on our calendar is over $26,000!

-Grand Prize - Free track days for an entire year
-2nd Place Prize - $1,500 credit towards future track event registrations
-3rd Place Prize - $750 credit towards future track event registrations

To get credit for each referral, the driver will simply select your name during the enrollment and/or event registration on our website when they get to the webpage: “Did another Chin Motorsports member influence you to join?”

New members can follow this link to enroll: http://www.chinmotorsports.com/InsideChinHowToJoin.aspx
And, all new members now receive an automatic $60 discount off the first event registration!

Ready?....GO!

Membership Enrollment Drive Contest Rules:
*Must be an existing Chin Motorsports member to receive referral credit.
*Prizes are non-transferable, each prize is issued in the form of credits to the winning member.
*To receive referral credit for a new membership or event registration, the new member must select your name during the enrollment process, and the new member enrollment must be completed online by September 21, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST.
*Duplicate member records will not count and will be removed.

Drive Well, The management
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The management Posted - 08/05/2015 : 12:43:32
FINAL RESULTS: 09/21/2015

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page