The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Track related...
 CHIN members succeed in competition!
 2013 Rolex 24 Daytona includes many Chin drivers!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The management Posted - 02/06/2013 : 14:33:52
In the starting field of the 24 hour race, there's a total of about 250 drivers in all teams. 30 of them are current participating members of Chin Motorsports. Notably, in GT category, all three podium teams had at least 1 Chin driver, and 2 of the 3 cars had Chin Motorsports logos on them! In GX class, also, all 3 podium finishers included Chin Motorsports drivers. The winners were regulars Shane Lewis and Dr. Jim Norman, along with Nelson Canache, all of whom are regularly seen at Chin Motorsports track events. In 2nd, The Bullet Racing team included friends James Clay and Seth Thomas, among others...

In the Continental field, 14 starting cars carried Chin logos, and 34 Chin drivers participated, out of 128 total drivers. Our friends at Bimmerworld were on the podium once again...!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our members that made it into the field, and especially those that made it onto the podium!

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page