|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 09/01/2007 : 00:41:14
Thanks to enthusiasts like you, Chin Motorsports track events have become widely popular. Our emphasis is on lower enrollment, fewer run groups and more track time. However, the limits on enrollment also create rapid sell-outs at some venues. We provide several tools to our members to inform themselves about registration dates. Here are some tips:
Our limited enrollment ensures a high-quality track experience, but also creates rapid sell-outs, so be prepared to act promptly when registration commences. It is the user's responsibility to be proactive and timely to successfully register. Once we reach the capacity, a waiting list is started. We usually add several drivers from the waiting list later on, so don't hesitate to send your request.
- The rule of thumb is that registration will open at least 8 weeks in advance of an event.
This is stated in several places on our website. If you wait until 4 weeks out, you're likely to end up on the waiting list.
- Our email newsletter, Track Times, always announces opening day for future registration. If you're not receiving Track Times in your inbox, you can click on it right on our homepage: http://www.chinmotorsports.com/TrackTimes.aspx . Current Chin members are automatically on the mailing list.
- Opening dates are shown on the master calendar page, http://www.chinmotorsports.com/Calendar.aspx
- Also, the date/time for opening registration is announced here in the forum, at least a week in advance of opening day. See "Coming Events" category elsewhere in this forum.
- Also, if you are a Google Calendar user, our opening dates are posted on our Google Calendar, http://www.chinmotorsports.com/Calendar_Google.aspx. You can schedule your notifications to alert you on registration opening days.
- If you are not yet a member, we recommend completing membership enrollment in advance of opening day. This will ensure that you have already received a member password. Then, you'll be able to complete registration promptly when it opens.
- Once registration opens for an event, it is first-come, first-served, and it is web-based. Some events sell-out on the first day...
Drive Well, The management