The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Members Exchange: Buy / sell / trade
 Idle Chat...
 Meet Logan William "Zoom-Zoom"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MX5RACER Posted - 03/28/2012 : 19:30:00
My son was born Monday 5/26/12 and earned the nick-name "Zoom-Zoom" by being born in my wife's CX-7! My wife woke up Monday morning at 2am with some discomfort, but no labor pains. She woke me up at 4am when the first contraction hit her. By 4:20am the contractions had quickened to 6 minutes apart. I told my wife that we were going to the hospital. My wife got dressed, and I prepped the car for the trip. I put a black garbage bag on the seat, then put a large beach towel, folded on top of that. I loaded my wife in the car, put the suitcase in the car and went back in the house to get my 3 y.o. daughter Madison. I picked up Madison from her bed and heard my wife, in the car, in the garage, with the car doors closed screaming. I go out to the garage, put Madison in the driver's side in her car seat. My wife, looks at me and says: "The baby is on the floor!" Holy shart! I run around to the passenger side and open the door to find the baby is indeed on the floor of the car. I grab a towel from the garage, and my wife picked him up. I first wrapped him up in a towel, then put a towel on the both of them. I called 911, and backed the car out of the garage so the paramedics could get my wife out of the car. 911 informed me that I needed to tie the cord off, I looked around and pulled the shoe lace out of my shoe and tied the cord. At this moment, I had an inner germ-a-phobe moment and my brain asked the question to itself, do you really want to tie a dirty, nasty shoe-lace on the cord of a newborn baby? The sane (Or insane) part of my brain countered with... the kid just hit the floor of the car, is a dirty shoe-lace really going to matter! The ambulance got there and whisked my wife and baby to the Hospital. I followed, in the same CX-7 that kid was born in, of course I removed the towel/garbage bag, and floor mat first. Everyone is doing great and we are home now from our stay at the Hospital. What a way to come into the world. This kid was born in a Mazda! He is either going to be a total gear-head like me or hate cars and everything related to them!

Douglas Quara Jr "DJ"
Racing, the only sport that requires the use of two balls!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
registering Posted - 04/05/2012 : 10:19:39
WOW that is a heck of a story! I wish we had such a quick labor period for our last child, albeit with slightly less drama. :) Congrats!

2007 Silver Miata Sport
The management Posted - 03/29/2012 : 11:37:10
that's a great story, DJ!
hearty congrats....

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page