The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Members Exchange: Buy / sell / trade
 Idle Chat...
 Ferrari Enthusiast

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LdyBee Posted - 06/07/2013 : 16:55:19
Hello all

I just joined Chin MotorSports and eager to start this new hobbie of mine.
I purchased a Ferrari F430 and want to reaaly enjoy the driving experience it can offer.
Anyone have any suggestions for a novice like me? Any other female drivers out there?

LdyBee
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
registering Posted - 06/09/2013 : 16:05:59
Welcome! Definitely some other women drivers out there (Maria, Chin's Event Manager is a great driver). Always plenty of of Ferrari's at Chin events, too, so I'm sure you'll run into plenty of other Prancing Horses. No matter the weather or race track traffic I always have fun at Chin events, so I say just relax, realize everyone's your friend here even if you don't know them yet, walk around and say hi to folks, and be open to suggestions on driving technique. The forums aren't too active but rest assured once you arrive at track you'll meet plenty of great folks willing to offer advice and tools any time.

I remember my very first Chin event many, many years ago. During the warm-up I was driving FULL OUT just to TRY and keep up with folks and thought "what did I get myself into, I'm way over my head!", then after the warm-up ended Mark chastised everyone for driving WAY too fast for a warm-up session, so I felt better. :) Every instructor I've met was great and super friendly so I have no doubt you'll have a blast.

Josh
2007 Silver Miata

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page