The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Members Exchange: Buy / sell / trade
 Idle Chat...
 Replacement car finally ready for shake down

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jbenoit28 Posted - 03/22/2012 : 13:02:15
Hey guys,

Last October the famous Sebring Start/Finish line claimed our old #97 Spec Miata as a victim in the rain. Lucky nobody was hurt except a students pride. The Car was totaled but we had the car insured for the weekend and were able to use that money to build a replacement car. We will be at the track this weekend giving the new #26 Spec Miata a shakedown run. Stop over and have a look. The cage came out great and allowed us to fit a giant Kirky full containment seat on sliders for the driver.

Lockton Affinity is who we used for the HPDE insurance and I was very pleased with our experience with them. They were very professional and handled the event quickly. I hope we never HAVE to use them again, but we certainly will insure with them.

Now if we can only get some sand put in the paint for the stripe or better yet, sandblast it off and use a concrete stain so it isn't so slick. So many cars have been lost there....

Joe

High Performance Entertainment, LLC.

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page