The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 Ask The Management
 2014 calendar notes...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The management Posted - 11/29/2013 : 11:58:18
for those curious about back-story, here's some comments on some of our date changes...
>> Many familiar dates at familiar tracks are renewed from previous years, no explanation needed.

>> Very obvious additions in the central region, consistent with our deliberate intention to expand geographically. Emphasis on NOLA, several Texas tracks, and, FINALLY, Road America joins the Chin Motorsports calendar... another one of the greatest road courses in the USA!

>> In Texas, COTA is not included. Please see this add'l info: http://www.chinmotorsports.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2223

>> At VIR, our spring date has shifted 2 weeks later. This change accommodates the huge paving renovation going on now over the winter. VIR is now closed, and will reopen on March 6th with a NEW SURFACE on the Full Course, and the entire main paddock will be PAVED! The Chin dates on March 8-9 will be the FIRST WEEKEND to get access to the newly paved surface!

>> the April 5/6 weekend at Road Atlanta is CONFIRMED now. SEVEN Road Atlanta visits in 2014

>> At VIR in the summer, we've shifted one week earlier.

>> A shift in the annual Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta has us move out of September to October.

Thanks for your interest and supporting Chin Motorsports.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page