The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 Ask The Management
 Tech Inspection Form

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Simon Tibbett Posted - 09/14/2013 : 10:53:12
I had a quick question regarding the tech inspection form.

What is a "qualified service person" mean? Meaning do they need some type of actual certification? Just seeing if I need to have someone come out to the shop to inspect the car or if I or someone else at the shop can do it themselves.

" If you are a mechanic, and service your own car, self-tech is accepted."

Just double checking to make sure I'm good for Road Atlanta in a couple of weeks!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The management Posted - 09/14/2013 : 15:52:46
If you can take your equipment apart and put it back together with no leftover pieces, that will qualify you ! It's your butt in the seat, so, ultimately, the driver must take responsibility for the condition of the car. So, self-tech is accepted.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06