The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 Ask The Management
 Road Atlanta Paddock & Spectators and Other Qs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JEBariffic Posted - 07/29/2013 : 23:40:19
Greetings! Looking forward to my first Chin event at Road Atlanta on August 24 & 25!

Being my first time, I'm not sure what kind of wear to expect on tires (running hankook RS3s that have about 3K on them and look to be 1/2 worn) so will be bringing a second set of wheels. Will there be a paddock area for me to place my wheels and tools, and possibly change them?

Also, I have a couple friends in area who would like to watch a bit of the event, and hoping my wife can record some from track side. Will there be spectator access and if so, any particular time and location? And can my wife ride in the parade lap with me even if I'm novice with instructor?

And lastly, is there any food or drink provided or for purchase, or should I brown bag?

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JEBariffic Posted - 08/20/2013 : 21:52:59
I did get that, read it numerous times and still managed to miss it.

Thanks for the reply.
The management Posted - 08/20/2013 : 09:59:49
JEB, if you are a registered driver, our "FINAL BRIEFING" message was distributed yesterday... did you receive it? If not, please let us know so we can resend. Driver dress is addressed there, along with dozens of other important details. Shorts can be worn at RA.

Drive Well, The management
JEBariffic Posted - 08/19/2013 : 18:37:00
One more Q... from the tips section:
At some hot-weather tracks, shorts and t-shirts are permitted.

Is Road Atlanta a track where shorts and t-shirts are permitted?
JEBariffic Posted - 07/30/2013 : 23:06:04
Good deal. Thanks for the reply!
The management Posted - 07/30/2013 : 18:16:35
we look forward to seeing you there. Sounds like your tires are just fine. Unless something unexpected occurs, 50% RS3s should finish a track weekend with no problem. But, bring your second set anyway, to ensure that they won't be needed. There's plenty of wide-open paved paddock at Road Atlanta. Try the Google Maps satellite view to get a little preview. Guests and visitors are welcome, and spectator veiwing areas are open. On the event details description on our website, one can find details on food and drink: . And, we always distribute a "Event Briefing" message with all details via email one week before the event.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page