The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 COMING EVENTS:
 NCM Configurations

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paver Posted - 05/12/2015 : 13:57:09
Would anybody else like to see configurations other than the Grand Full Course used?
I'm interested in the Grand Max Straight option...or maybe the Corvette Race Loop if the Sinkhole section could be added to it.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SouthernSon Posted - 10/13/2015 : 09:53:52
I think the addition of the sinkhole on the second day was worth while. Not only because some students take great delight in it but the 3 turns upon exit demonstrate the importance of strict adherence to the proper line to set them up correctly.

RhutRho!
agent Posted - 09/20/2015 : 23:04:47
Looking forward to it, thanks!
The management Posted - 09/19/2015 : 12:26:28
Yes sir, we will be running Day 1 without the sinkhole, the "Full" configuration, and then Day 2 will be ran WITH the sinkhole, the "Grand Full" configuration.

Drive Well, The management
agent Posted - 09/17/2015 : 15:49:03
Any idea if multiple configurations will be used at the October event?
The management Posted - 06/03/2015 : 18:38:21
thanks for participating with us, we thought that was a successful event. We think we'll continue to do a different config each day on future NCM events. And, it is possible we can use the full length straight beginning at T17 in the future. Polling the paddock, we heard a 50/50 split on which lap was preferred... that's a good thing!

paver Posted - 06/01/2015 : 13:50:53
Thanks to Chin for letting us try the different config on Sunday. It made the lap a lot more enjoyable imo. I would still like to see the Grand Max Straight exactly as the layout is shown on NCM's website with the right-hander leading on to the front straight. Hopefully one day they will resolve any issues that prevent using that.
TrackRat Posted - 05/14/2015 : 22:42:42
I would be open to a configuration other than the Grand Full. How about running different configurations on different days (ie. Grand Full on Saturday and Grand Max on Sunday).
The management Posted - 05/12/2015 : 17:50:00
Chin leadership is definitely interested to hear what others say on this topic.... standing by...

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page