The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 COMING EVENTS:
 Barber Spectating Rules

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gerbil Posted - 05/03/2013 : 16:41:07
I am blown away all the details of this club and I'm very interested in joining and testing my own car on some of the tracks you visit. I have a few questions:

I live 10 miles from Barber, and I would love to visit the event this July as a spectator. Do I need to be a club member to be a spectator?

If I showed up at Barber on event day, what is the standard procedure for a spectator to well, "spectate"? (where I can go, pit or stands, etc)

Is there a sign-up sheet for getting passenger rides, or should I be a member to get this privilege?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The management Posted - 09/17/2014 : 13:29:45
Ali, did you typo the day in your post? Sunday is the final event day, everyone is departing.

Drive Well, The management
The management Posted - 05/05/2013 : 10:25:05
Guests and visitors are welcome at Chin Motorsports events. One can show up at any event and meet other drivers and see the many great sports cars that are always present. No admission fee, no pre-registration required for visitors. Just sign in at the gate. To ride along with other experienced drivers, passenger registration is $20 for the day, done on-site at the event. A driver must be an enrolled member, but, membership not required for visitors.

Drive Well, The management

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page