The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 Chateau Elan Hotel: T7 or T17 Balcony?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smbstyle Posted - 04/13/2011 : 23:17:16
Which one is a better room with a better view? I didnt even know they had "Turn 17" balconies, I can't imagine theyre as close to the track as the Turn 7 balconies are. Anyone have any recommendations for staying in either?

2004 CTS-V
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smbstyle Posted - 04/14/2011 : 10:46:46
yeah I'm definitely changing my reservation... she made it sound like I could throw a stone at the drivers going around 17.

2004 CTS-V
The management Posted - 04/14/2011 : 09:50:09
maybe Chateau Elan is referring to the space in their parking lot that is numbered "T17"?

T7 rooms have a north-facing view, right on the track (not good if you want to sleep past 8am!), about 100 ft away. The other rooms have a south-facing view, what Eric described. The track is about 1500 ft away...

Drive Well, The management
EricArmstrong Posted - 04/14/2011 : 08:19:35
The T7 rooms are right on the track. Depending on which room, you overlook in the range of the braking zone to the old hairpin.

T17 rooms? That's a bit of BS, I think. You might be able on the fourth floor to see some of the exit of T17, but it is across the parking lot, across the street and then the track.

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page