The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Event related...
 COMING EVENTS:
 Sebring - where do people stay?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mz.368 Posted - 11/14/2009 : 08:42:06
I am new to FL and have registered for my first event at Sebring. Good (cheap) hotels?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The management Posted - 01/24/2013 : 10:52:05
there is a bathroom facility on the midway. About halfway down, almost even with start/finish on the front straightaway.

Drive Well, The management
TurboLS-AST Posted - 01/23/2013 : 14:39:54
I'll bring this one back... For those that camp on the grassy area along Midway Drive, is there bathroom access over night or not so much?

1994 Integra LS-T
Owner of www.AutomotiveSpecialtyTool.net
Joshua Posted - 12/09/2009 : 06:10:15
If you want to have an historic experience, try the Kenilworth Lodge, about a 10-15 minute drive from the track. The lodge was the grand dame of Sebring, but that was about 50 years ago :). It's priced a bit lower than either the Chateau or Inn.

Joshua
One of the Chief Instructors
1993 HPDE/TTE/SSM Miata
EricArmstrong Posted - 11/26/2009 : 19:46:25
Not the management, but...

No camping in the paddock, but no restrictions for camping in the grassy area along Midway Drive, the road that parallels the front stretch. Over the years, I have seen many motorhomes, and, on occasion, tents, use this area.

Hazman Posted - 11/26/2009 : 11:20:16
Do many folks stay at the track? Camping?
The management Posted - 11/14/2009 : 11:39:48
don't overlook the hotel description on the 'event details' page of our website. For every event, Chin Motorsports negotiates a group rate and designates a preferred hotel, and that information is provided on the web page where you register for the event.

Drive Well, The management
EricArmstrong Posted - 11/14/2009 : 09:21:40
The closest hotel is the Chateau Elan overlooking the track. 95 a nite.

Other chin recommended hotel is Inn on the Lakes. I cannot remember the rate I paid there last time, but I think it was 70ish a nite.

There are several no name motels on highway 27 - mom and pop kind of outfits. They are 50ish a nite. Clean, but old and sort of run down, but real price performers. Kind of places the wife would not stay in.

There is also a new marriott residence inn near inn at the lakes, but it was pricey when I looked last time. There is also a brand new holiday inn express on 27 - never looked at it.

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page