The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Members Exchange: Buy / sell / trade
 Member discounts, Vendors, and Services
 Speed Syndicate Motorsports. Services

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SpeedSyndicate Posted - 06/12/2014 : 12:05:15
We are a performance shop & motorsport team located in Saint Pete, FL. We specialize in prototypes, GT, and open wheel race cars. Our dedication, craftsmanship and customer service is unrivaled in the industry. From professional racers to weekend warriors, our technicians have the know-how to execute your needs.

We offer services including (but not limited to): engineering, fabrication, maintenance, driver coaching and track support. Need something we donít offer? Give us a call! Even if itís not something we do here, we will be more than happy to refer you to someone who can.
Cell: 727-510-3074
Shop: 727-209-9800

Chris Vallee
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikey Posted - 06/23/2014 : 22:26:25
unpaid plug:

Chris' shop is worth the stop if you find yourself in the St. Pete area. SpeedSyndicate was great to work with when I first bought my Formula Enterprise to get a bead seat poured and fitted plus do all the initial setup on the car. I have my own lift and tools at home, but still found it worth the trip down there to get some help on a car I was unfamiliar with. He has experience with a wide variety of cars and I definitely recommend him for just about anything you need done on your track car!
Now that I've traded up to a Pro Mazda, I'll be headed back down to have him look it over and do initial setup on that as well.

Pro Formula Mazda

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page