The Chin Forum:
The Chin Forum:
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Members Exchange: Buy / sell / trade
 Member discounts, Vendors, and Services
 Track Car Transport Florida to out of state events

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Euroteck Racing Posted - 01/22/2014 : 15:20:15
Hello everyone!

I been attending many Chin events for years now and its a great group of people and always a good time which is why it is my preferred DE group to drive with. (no, I am not getting paid to say that!)

I own a company called Euroteck Racing www.etkms.com We have 3 major divisions for this company, Euroteck Motorsports which makes mostly carbon fiber parts for Mercedes and other cars. Carbon Life collection, which is home and office furniture in carbon fiber. Then we have Euroteck Racing, which sells race accessories, wheels, tires, brakes etc... and also offers auto transport service. We have 4 trucks which do local transport for dealers and then also coat to coat transport. One truck and trailer is reserved for track car transport only. We no longer really do much on the local transport for track cars. But we do offer our longer haul transport service to Road Atlanta, Barber Motorsports Park, VIR, Mid Ohio, NOLA, Watkins Glen, and Circuit of the Americas! All cars are to be picked up in Florida (anywhere in the state). Cars get delivered to the track 1 day before the event starts. We also stay at the track the entire event, we do not leave and go find other work. Our truck is parked there waiting for the pickup. Cars are loaded back on the truck at the end of the day on the last day so everyone can finish up. Our service starts at $2,800 round trip depending on the track location. We do have a 3 car minimum, and if we cannot fill 3 spots up, then sadly the trip cannot even pay for its self. So if you have a friend or group that you want to attend with, it is even better. Please call or email early to book and reserve space as well as an exact price for each track. We are a fully insured carrier. Please either email me at neal@etkm.com or call at 1-866-950-7779 ext 1 for transport, or ext 2 for race accessories.

Thanks!
Neal

www.etkms.com

The Chin Forum: © Chin Motorsports, Inc 2006-2016 Go To Top Of Page